Friday, April 25, 2008

this just in.....

the much anticipated photos from alison and eric's fabulous lovebird wedding are nearly in...and Sara France has sent us a sneak peak slideshow. Take a looksy at:

I could not be happier with the way they have turned out and how beautifully Sara was able to capture the feeling of what was such an amazing day! The bird and groom could not be any cuter could they? It was so evident the whole day not only how happy they were and how much fun they were having but how in love they are with each other. You should have seen the way they looked at each other on the dance floor. Couples like this make me forget that I am actually working, they make me laugh and at times they make me miss them! Alison and Erik you are in for a life that is full of fun and adventure....anyone that knows you as I now do...is sure to know that. Here's to you and your journey to forever! Much love to you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment